The Japanese 14-day diet has become very popular among women who want to lose weight in recent years. This can be explained not only by its effectiveness, but also by the variety of nutrition, lack of material costs and short duration. Also, many are now showing interest in Japanese culture, and it is believed that the ideal figure should be as slim and fit as Japanese women.
But to really lose weight on the Japanese diet, you have to be persistent. Finally, it's low in calories, so it starts the fat-splitting process. This method of losing weight is suitable for healthy people who want to lose a few extra pounds. With proper preparation and implementation of all the rules, 14 days of such a diet will only benefit health. Those who want to effectively lose weight with the help of the Japanese diet will be interested in this article. In it you can get acquainted in detail with the rules and peculiarities of its observance.
This is a salt-free protein diet, it is considered quite rigid as it provides a limited intake of fats and carbohydrates. The essence of this method of losing weight lies in a high protein content. It helps change the rhythm of metabolic processes in the body.
It is believed that the result of such nutrition is then stored for several years. But it is difficult to follow such a diet, so it is important to psychologically adjust to dietary restrictions. The peculiarity of this method of losing weight is that you do not need to figure out what to eat. It is necessary to strictly follow the menu and scheme of the selected Japanese diet option.
It is important to be prepared for the fact that at first there will be a strong hunger. But salt restrictions will help get rid of edema and improve the condition of the joints. And the use of natural coffee and tea in the Japanese diet helps maintain performance.
Due to the special range of products, the Japanese diet is contraindicated for 14 days in certain diseases. It is undesirable to follow it with violations of kidney function, since a large amount of protein puts a load on this organ. Constant consumption of black coffee makes the Japanese diet unacceptable for hypertension and hypotension. It is also contraindicated for people engaged in heavy physical work or with chronic diseases of the liver, gastrointestinal tract or heart.
It is very difficult to comply with the described diet, not every woman succeeds. But if you persevere, you will surely shed a few kilograms. Only now you can get problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
The fact is that drinking coffee on an empty stomach is extremely undesirable. This can irritate the lining of the stomach and cause nausea and discomfort. And since the diet is one-sided, there is a high risk of exacerbations of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers). I note that the Japanese diet described here is categorically contraindicated for people with diseases of the cardiovascular system and metabolic disorders (diabetes, gout).
I would also like to note that there is another, less dangerous, Japanese diet. It's about eating lots of rice and fish. And on this other diet you can "sit" for a long time without worrying about your health. There are much fewer contraindications and the effect is better.
To avoid confusion with dieting, consult a nutritionist. The doctor will tell you how to lose weight without harming your health. And he will choose the optimal diet, not necessarily Japanese.
Only approved products may be used. Its action is based precisely on the accuracy of compliance with all the rules:
- it is undesirable to confuse the days, for this it is better to use a table;
- It is very important to drink at least 1. 5 liters of water a day.
- You only need to eat three times a day, snacks are prohibited.
- in the morning on an empty stomach you need to drink a glass of water, it helps digestion well;
- the last time you need to eat no later than 3 hours before bedtime;
- The diet is unbalanced and the body may lack some trace elements, so it is recommended to take additional multivitamins.
- The Japanese diet may be used a maximum of 2 times a year for up to 2 weeks.
- it is very important to properly prepare for this: arrange a fasting day with kefir and buckwheat;
- You need to get off the Japanese diet correctly: gradually introduce new foods, a full return to the previous diet is possible in about a month.
There are several menu options for the fortnight Japanese diet a day. You must choose the most suitable for yourself and not deviate from the chosen scheme. A feature of the Japanese diet is that it is important to strictly adhere to the original. The list of products approved for consumption is small, but they are all widely used and loved by many. Therefore, with a certain attitude, adhering to the chosen diet for all 14 days will not be difficult.
What you can eat while following the Japanese diet:
- dairy and dairy products;
- lean meat or fish;
- vegetables, preferably carrots, cabbage and zucchini;
- Fruit is allowed in limited quantities, except bananas and grapes;
- crackers or biscuits;
- Olive oil;
- From drinks they use tomato juice, green tea and natural coffee.
It is also important to exclude some foods from the diet:
- alcoholic drinks;
- Bread and pastries;
Menu for every day
The most common version of such a diet involves the use of natural coffee or green tea without additives and sugar in the daily diet - a glass of each, carrot or cabbage salads with olive oil and lemon juice dressing, boiled eggs, fish or meat, stewed vegetables. Sometimes a piece of low-fat cheese and crackers is allowed. For 14 days you need to drink about a liter of kefir and tomato juice.
All dishes should be cooked in a water bath, meat and fish should be boiled, zucchini should be fried a little. The portions are different every time, but usually 100-200 grams of meat and fish are eaten. And water may be consumed in unlimited quantities during these 14 days.
An example of a Japanese diet menu might look like this:
|1 day||Only one cup of black coffee is allowed for breakfast. For lunch - 2 eggs and coleslaw with butter. Drink a glass of tomato juice. Eat fish in the evening: boil it or fry it a little.|
|2 day||In the morning, in addition to coffee, you can eat a rye bread cracker or biscuits. In the afternoon prepare a coleslaw and cook the fish. For dinner, cook lean beef and drink a glass of kefir.|
|3 days||Breakfast is the same, and for lunch, fry a small zucchini or eggplant in olive oil. Dinner that day is denser: 2 eggs, beef, and coleslaw.|
|day 4||Drink only one cup of coffee in the morning without sugar. For lunch, grate 3 carrots and make a parmesan salad. Only 1 egg from the protein food that day. In the evening it is allowed to eat 200-250 grams of fruit, except bananas and grapes.|
|day 5||For breakfast you need to prepare a salad of raw carrots with lemon juice. Eat fish during the day, you can even fry it. Drink a glass of tomato juice. For dinner there is only fruit.|
|day 6||In the morning - a cup of black coffee. For lunch, cook chicken fillet and eat it without salt. Salad on this day consists of carrots and cabbage. In the evening - grated carrots with butter and boiled eggs.|
|day 7||For breakfast, instead of coffee, drink green tea without additives and flavors. Only lemon is allowed. During the day, eat 200 grams of beef for dessert - any fruit. For dinner, boil eggs and prepare a raw carrot salad.|
|day 8||Green tea in the morning too. For dinner, prepare a salad of cabbage and carrots. You can fill it not only with oil, but also with lemon juice. This time there is chicken fillet made of protein food. For dinner, the same salad is prepared, but instead of meat you need to eat 2 eggs.|
|day 9||Drink coffee again for breakfast. Fry 200 grams of fish during the day, drink with tomato juice. For dinner there is only fruit.|
|day 10||A cup of black coffee in the morning without anything. For lunch, grate 3 raw carrots and make a parmesan salad. Add 1 egg or eat separately. In the evening - fruit.|
|day 11||For breakfast, 2 biscuits are eaten with coffee. During the day, fry the zucchini, and dinner will turn out to be quite dense again: 2 eggs, 200 grams of beef and cabbage salad.|
|day 12||Morning coffee with crackers. For lunch cooked fish and salad. Eat 200 grams of beef in the evening and drink a glass of kefir.|
|day 13||Just a cup of coffee for breakfast. But in the afternoon make a cabbage salad with carrots and boil 2 eggs. Rinse everything with tomato juice. For dinner 200 grams of boiled fish.|
|day 14||morning coffee. For lunch - fish and salad with oil and lemon juice. For dinner, boil 200 grams of beef and drink a glass of kefir.|
It must be remembered that you need to gradually abandon the Japanese diet for 14 days over a month. First of all, it is desirable to limit the use of salt, sugar and confectionery.
Women like the Japanese diet for 14 days because it is very effective. Almost all reviews of his results note that they managed to lose 7-8 kilograms. Most women who have lost weight on the Japanese diet complain that it was difficult to keep up such a low-calorie diet for 14 days and even felt weak for the first few days. But everyone likes the variety of tasty products and the duration of the result: if you do not overeat, the extra pounds will not come back.
The doctors' statements about the Japanese diet are more reserved. They believe that it is very harsh and can lead to metabolic disorders. Due to the low calorie content of food, a person experiences stress, so it is very important to psychologically adjust to such a diet.
- The first review, a woman, 46 years old: "My friend recommended the Japanese diet. This way of eating will be a godsend for people who love seafood and meat and do not eat breakfast. It is also allowed to include vegetables, kefir, cottage cheese, fruits in the diet. I was all arranged and happily held out for 14 days, observing all restrictions. I liked the result - 6 kg in two weeks, not bad, although you usually eat your favorite food. "
- The second reviewer, a woman, 31 years old: "The Japanese diet is not as scary as it seems at first glance. Its essence is the consumption of protein foods and fiber in the form of vegetables. You can drink coffee and tea, and also remember to drink at least 1. 5 liters of water (this is important). It is particularly important to note that bottled water is allowed. I excluded from the diet: salt, sugar, alcoholic beverages, starchy foods, sweets. I lost 4 kg in two weeks and I was always full. "
- The third review, a woman, 29 years old: "I love the Japanese diet, I sit on it for 14 days about every six months. You can't use it for long. I always dilute protein foods with vegetables and fruits. Avoid salt, thatnot everyone can afford it but I have replaced this spice with chopped seaweed I always lose within 6kg during the diet period.