The eternal problem of women and men is weight loss. Most people think it's that simple, but they themselves don't know the principles of tasty and healthy food at the same time. How to eat to lose weight is a matter that requires a serious and comprehensive approach. Do you know about the right diet? The instructions below will help you create your own effective weight loss program at home.
Basic principles of healthy eating for weight loss
How do I eat right to lose weight? Make food your ally, unite with it against a common enemy - obesity. Here are the basics of proper nutrition for weight loss:
- Don't skip breakfast.
- Prepare meals five times a day on a schedule.
- Eat most of your food during the day.
- Don't rush to eat everything at once.
- Don't stuff your stomach with food before bed.
- Say no to fast food and candy.
- Limit alcohol products.
- Drink plenty of clean water.
- Avoid semi-finished products.
- Keep a food diary.
Diet before and after exercise
Proper nutrition is especially important if you combine diet with exercise, and the pre-workout and post-workout diet for weight loss is different. 2 hours before physical exertion, a person should be given carbohydrate and protein products - this combination will provide the body with energy and raw materials for muscle work. Here are some healthy diets for weight loss workouts:
- a side dish of rice or noodles with turkey or chicken;
- potatoes with lean fish or meat;
- porridge and eggs;
- low-fat cottage cheese with coarse bread.
Post-workout nutrition for weight loss should not contain carbohydrates, as they return the released fat to the tissues, using food energy instead of free fat molecules. The diet tactic here is more protein. It is included in the following products:
- poultry meat;
- lean meat and fish;
- boiled or scrambled eggs;
- curd products.
This approach should be chosen by those whose goal is solely to get rid of fat. If you don't mind getting muscle benefits from your workout, then you should close the so-called carb window - it lasts up to 30 minutes. after the end of the lesson. So you can easily get a beautiful embossed body. For this reason, take about 40% of carbohydrates in the form of:
- barley or millet porridge;
- white rice;
- Bananas or freshly squeezed juice.
Sample menu for the week
How to lose weight at homeCreate a complete weight loss diet plan in 7 days. Below is a fitness diet with frequent meals on a schedule. It is suitable for strength training and jogging.
The first day
- Breakfast: a portion of porridge, 1 egg yolk and 2 proteins, freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Second breakfast: juice from vegetables, 100 g rice side dish.
- Lunch: chicken salad, 50 g potatoes, 1 apple.
- Snack: low-fat yoghurt and fruit mix.
- Dinner: a portion of shrimp, vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: muesli with milk, 2 eggs, 1 peach.
- Second breakfast: 1 orange, 100 g cottage cheese, preferably fat-free.
- Lunch: a portion of fresh fish, 100g of rice and vegetables for garnish.
- Snack: 50 g fried potatoes, low-fat yoghurt.
- Dinner: green salad, 100 g chicken fillet.
- Breakfast: a few strawberries, scrambled eggs, a portion of oatmeal.
- Second breakfast: carrot juice, low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch: 150g cooked chicken with rice for garnish.
- Snack: vegetable juice, 100 g of cottage cheese.
- Dinner: 1 apple, vegetable salad, 150 g of steamed fish.
- Breakfast: a portion of oatmeal, 1 grapefruit, skim milk.
- Second breakfast: 1 banana, low-fat cottage cheese.
- Lunch: 100 g of buckwheat, 100 g of chicken fillet, greens in the form of a salad.
- Snack: fruit salad, low-fat yogurt.
- Dinner: 100g chicken, boiled beans, salad with dressing.
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs, a portion of buckwheat, 1 peach, orange juice.
- Second breakfast: a mixture of fruits, 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese.
- Lunch: 100 g poultry meat, 150 g buckwheat, 1 apple.
- Snack: fried potatoes, kefir.
- Dinner: 100 g corn, 100 g beef, lettuce.
- Breakfast: oatmeal, a glass of milk with the lowest percentage of fat.
- Second breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese, 1 banana.
- Lunch: 150 g beef, a mixture of carrots, peas and corn.
- Snack: vegetable juice, curd mass.
- Dinner: 200 g poultry meat, green salad.
- Breakfast: 150 g buckwheat, 1 egg, 1 green apple.
- Second breakfast: 1% cottage cheese, 2 bananas.
- Lunch: Salad, 150g of stewed fish, 100g of rice, orange juice.
- Snack: 1 peach, yogurt.
- Dinner: 200g of fish garnished with a vegetable mix.
What to drink to lose weight fast
Without liquid, weight loss will not be as effective. In addition to water, there are other drinks that accelerate fat loss:
- Green tea with a slice of lemon. The tea enzyme stops carbohydrates from being digested, while the lemon encourages the body to use fat.
- Black tea with ginger. Rejuvenation and acceleration of metabolism - this is the effect of this drink.
- Freshly squeezed juice. Apple, grapefruit, carrot, pumpkin and tomato have proven to be the best when it comes to losing weight.
- Dairy products. Milk reduces cravings for sweets, and kefir helps normalize digestion.
Proper diet for weight loss
An effective method is a healthy and proper diet for weight loss using the principle of separation. It is based on the inclusion in the diet of a system of combined products. This method is easiest to apply using a special table, which is easy to find on the Internet. In it, conventional signs indicate the correct, limited and unacceptable combination of different products, making it easier to form delicious and healthy balanced food recipes from them.