How many times have you had to re-read numerous highly effective diets that will help rid a person of subcutaneous fat? Do you know why there are more than 10, 000 ways to lose weight in various activities around the world? It's simple: 90% of them are ineffective. A protein diet for weight loss is a good option, but it can also be ineffective if used incorrectly. How To Use Proteins For Weight Loss Without Harm To Health With Maximum Results?
How can you lose weight with a protein diet?
To get rid of subcutaneous fat, you need to know the body's physiological needs, understand when to consume carbohydrates and when to consume proteins, and be able to listen to your body making an unlimited number of prompts, if we eat wrong
Surely most of you already know that it is possible to achieve significant weight loss if you limit your intake of sweet and complex carbohydrates. The specific number depends on the percentage of fat in the human body. This can be called a low carbohydrate diet which is a very effective way to get rid of fat. The calorie deficit caused by minimizing carbohydrate intake is completely replenished with fat. This is why people lose weight by limiting the use of carbohydrates in their diet.
What happens if we completely eliminate carbohydrates from the diet?
Will We Get A Better Way To Lose Weight? Our answer: of course yes. This diet was especially popular during the golden era of bodybuilding and was widely promoted by Vince Gironde. All you have to do is look at his photo and it will be immediately apparent why he recommended it. The name of this one of the best ways to burn fat effectively, according to many nutritionists, is a protein diet.
Protein Weight Loss Diet is a carbohydrate-free diet that consists only of protein foods and healthy fats for the body. Carbohydrate calories are completely offset by animal protein. This approach makes it possible not only to get rid of fat as efficiently as possible, but also to speed up the metabolism and preserve muscle tissue as much as possible.
Many diets practically ignore the latter two aspects: their main goal is to simply reduce total daily caloric intake, which does not have a very positive effect on the condition of a person with weight loss.
A sharp drop in calorie intake is viewed by the body as a threat to life, slows down the metabolism and transports all food ingested into subcutaneous fat, using muscle fibers for energy consumption. So, it turns out that by the end of this method of losing weight, a person creates ideal conditions for gaining fat and does everything possible to burn muscle mass. We hope that now you have lost the desire to try the famous mono diets?
Basic principles of the protein diet
When we create an environment where carbohydrates are completely absent, ketone bodies are released from the subcutaneous fat, which is the main source of energy for the brain and nervous system.
To make it clearer, it has to be explained that all the foods we eat contain more or less three nutrients and each of them has its own function of supporting the life of the body. These are fats, proteins and carbohydrates:
- Proteinis a building material for our body, since energy is used in extremely rare cases.
- Fatis stored energy that is stored for emergencies, and fat is also used to protect internal organs.
- Carbohydratesare fully responsible for our body's energy supply.
Now it's clearer why we want to eat sugary or complex carbohydrates when we are hungry? Because carbohydrates are the main source of energy for our body and proteins and fats remain in reserve. That is why in everyday life you want to exactly eat sweet and complex carbohydrates: this is the most effective way to provide energy to the body. And that's why people don't like to exclude carbohydrate foods from their diet. The body does not understand that a person is purposely excluding the main source of energy. Your body believes that you are in harsh living conditions and that starvation is expected. If the carbohydrates don't start flowing in a very short time, the body has to unpack the emergency fat reserves.
What happens if you keep limiting your carbohydrate intake?
First, your body uses up all of its glycogen stores, which exist for a short period of time, and only then will it completely switch to an autonomous diet of proteins and fats. The protein diet has a huge number of positive reviews from people who have had incredible results thanks to this method of losing weight. To be honest, everyone in the diet world has a foundation on the protein method of losing weight. Read each mono diet carefully and between the lines you will see the basics that we cover in our article. Of course, if the author of the diet you are about to read presented it correctly.
It's important to add the important point that leaving about 50 grams of carbohydrates on a rigid protein diet doesn't lead to an increase in a person's blood sugar. This means that the body continues to feed on adipose tissue to ensure a positive energy balance in the body.
Should You Eliminate Carbohydrate Intake on a Protein Diet?
This conclusion has many pluses and one small minus. The positive side is that the complete elimination of carbohydrates leads to a rapid depletion of glycogen stores, and this causes the body to use the fat stores as quickly as possible. And the reason for everything is our old friend insulin. It is its presence or absence that determines what kind of energy the body will consume. Everything is simple here: the fewer carbohydrates you eat, the less insulin is excreted. The rise in this hormone completely blocks the lipolysis process (breakdown of adipose tissue). It can be concluded that a protein diet eliminates the surge in insulin and activates the full effects of lipolysis.
What is the main disadvantage of a protein diet?
In order to maintain the normal functioning of the digestive system, it is necessary, at least occasionally, to consume fiber which can be found where. That's right in carbohydrates. Failure to do this can lead to problems like constipation, which is completely uncomfortable. We therefore strongly recommend not excluding vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes and cabbage from the protein diet. They keep your gastrointestinal tract fully functional.
The harm of a protein diet
The harm of a protein diet can only occur if you start consuming excessive amounts of protein and completely removing fiber from the diet. And all these actions are applied over a long period of time, then the malfunction of the body begins. We strongly recommend that you consult your doctor and dietitian before using the scheme outlined above. Because there is a sizable list of diseases for which it is unacceptable to consume only protein foods. Good health to everyone and finally become the owner of the most charming character in your town.
How long does the protein diet last?
- There is an option for a constant diet: over a long period of time you only consume proteins, healthy fats and fiber.
- Strength dietis only used on training days. About two hours before your workout, do a carbohydrate load to supply your body with glycogen and significantly increase your exercise intensity. A protein diet every other days.
- Cyclical use of a protein diet. This option provides a carbohydrate load once a week during the day. This will help to maximize muscle mass and further boost your metabolism. This is the method we recommend to anyone who wants to make their body worthy of their mind. True, you can experiment and choose the option that works best for you.
What to eat with a protein diet: food
You probably won't be surprised by the answer when we say that these should be foods that contain animal protein. It is best to use lean meats like veal, beef, chicken breast, and rabbit. From dairy products, choose foods that are not high in fat, but you shouldn't be eating low-fat kefir only. A fat content of up to 10% is well suited. This is normal, there is nothing to worry about. “Remember, fats burn in the fire of carbohydrates. ” Make sure you eat fish: it's not only rich in protein, but also a source of healthy omega fats. Don't forget the eggs as a benchmark for assimilating all of the above.
There should be 5 to 10 meals a day. The more the better. Therefore, all food must be prepared in the morning and evenly distributed in the bowls. This makes it possible to open a container with food at any time of the day and consume the required amount of food.
Sample menu for the week
This is what a 7-day protein diet menu might look like or it can be extended by 14 days.
- packaging of fat-free cottage cheese;
- glass of yogurt, 1 grapefruit;
- 2 chicken breasts, broccoli, half a glass of kefir;
- a glass of yogurt, grated medium-sized carrots;
- 1 liter of still mineral water, a glass of natural apple juice.
- yogurt, green apple;
- 100 g of meat, cheese, tomatoes, 1 bell pepper;
- 200 g fish, celery salad, carrots and ½ apple;
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, coleslaw with parsley and lemon juice;
- 1 liter of water, 1 glass of currant juice.
- yogurt, a glass of strawberries;
- grainy cottage cheese with a spoon of chopped parsley, red pepper and tomato paste;
- 2 chicken breasts, a cup of spinach, half a cup of kefir;
- any stew, zucchini, 1 tomato, 2 tablespoons of dill (you can mix vegetables and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil), 2 slices of ham;
- 1 liter of water, a glass of orange juice.
- packaging of fat-free cottage cheese;
- a glass of kefir, half a cup of raspberries;
- 200 g stew, 1/3 cup milk, carrots;
- 2 eggs, coleslaw with paprika and parsley, seasoned with lemon juice;
- 1 p. Water, a glass of currant juice.
- yogurt, 2 mandarins;
- grainy cottage cheese (1 package);
- 200 g sea fish, tomatoes, paprika and parsley salad, yogurt;
- grainy cottage cheese (1 package), carrots, green apple;
- 1 liter of water, a glass of orange juice.
- 100 g of cottage cheese, skimmed milk;
- a glass of kefir;
- 2 chicken breasts, beans, yogurt;
- 2 slices of ham, broccoli, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of corn;
- 1 l. Water, a glass of currant juice.
- a glass of kefir, ½ glass of raspberries (or other berries);
- grainy quark, ham slice;
- braised chicken liver, salad with lemon juice, apple;
- yogurt with additional fruits;
- 1 liter of water, a glass of apple juice.