The article gives a detailed description of the kefir diet for weight loss. The advantages and disadvantages of this diet are taken into account, the rules of use and contraindications are described in detail. After familiarizing yourself with the many suggested options for such a diet, you can choose the ideal one for your body depending on your goal.
You will learn to properly prepare for a diet and competently finish it in order to maintain the result for a long time and not harm your own health.
What is Kefir Diet?
The kefir diet is a limited time food system where kefir is a must. . . Not only is kefir low in calories - it helps cleanse the body and remove toxins and excess fluids, which means it has health benefits.
Frequent meals - kefir or kefir with something else - albeit in small servings, make it easier to endure restrictions than with total hunger or a lean diet used in other types of weight loss diets.
Rules: Do's and Don'ts
In order to achieve an impressive result, you need to scrupulously follow certain rules:
- choose kefir, from the date of publication, from which 2-3 days have passed, a maximum of 7;
- do not add sugar, honey and other sweets to the kefir;
- Be sure to drink water, preferably at least one and a half liters per day;
- do not drink water (including kefir, which is the same as food) for half an hour before and after meals;
- during the diet, the consumption of coffee (in contrast to the Japanese diet), salt, sugar, black tea is excluded;
- consume at least 1 teaspoon of pharmacy fiber or bran per day to saturate the body with the necessary substances;
- Take vitamins and minerals to keep you from feeling weak and dizzy.
- Meals should be at least 6;
- Refrain from heavy physical exertion, do at least some necessary exercises;
- At the end of the diet, to get the result, do weekly kefir fasts.
There are about a hundred options for a kefir diet, as they say - for all tastes. The most popular are the following.
The diet got its name because of the alternation of "light" days when only kefir is allowed - one and a half liters (1%) - and "dark" days when some other products can be consumed. These include: cooked or baked meat or fish, fresh vegetables and fruits, low-fat dairy products.
It is allowed to eat so many such products per day that 1500 kcal are not exceeded.The recommended duration of such a diet is 7 to 21 days.. . . This economical option will be tolerated incomparably more easily than others, stricter, but the result will be slightly lower.
Buckwheat kefir diet is used very often. To get results, you will need a minimum of 3 days, a maximum of 2 weeks. The diet is the same every day. In the evening you need to pour 150 g of buckwheat with boiling water in a ratio of 1: 2 and leave under the lid overnight. You cannot cook cereal, this will reduce the amount of fiber.
For one day, at 6 receptions, you should eat all the buckwheat and drink 1 liter of kefir. An important point - kefir and buckwheat should be consumed separately, in one dose - cereal, in the other - a drink.
Notice!Perhaps, this option is more suitable for someone - the change of days of consuming products - a buckwheat day, a kefir day.
Kefir with apples
This option is used for 3-5 days thisallows to get rid of 3-5 kg of excess weight. . . One and a half liters of kefir and 0. 5-0. 6 kg of apples are provided for the whole day. All this must be divided by 6 times, the last dose should be made no later than 2 hours before bedtime. Best not to use if you have digestive problems.
There is a variant of the "strict" diet with kefir and apples, which is very effective, but difficult to digest. But with this diet you can lose up to 10 kg in 9 days - it is designed for this period. The first 3 days are allowed to kefir (1%), the second 3 days - only apples. And the last 3 days - kefir with a fat content of 3%.
Kefir and vegetables
A kefir and vegetable diet is recommended for 7 days. Kefir, water and green tea are allowed from liquids. Vegetables can be eaten raw and cooked in unlimited quantities.Only potatoes are forbidden. . .
The cucumber kefir version is one of the tastiest and lightest. During the day, in 6 receptions, it is said to drink one and a half liters of kefir, eat 1 kg of cucumber and 0. 3 to 0. 4 kg of boiled white fish.
Beetroot and kefir
The duration of the diet in combination with beets is 3 days. The usual dose of kefir and 1 kg of boiled beets per day is recommended, from which you can make salads by adding a little sour cream or butter. You need to eat something every 2 hours.
Attention!Bowel disease is a contraindication as diarrhea is possible.
The kefir potato version uses boiled potatoes in addition to kefir. This system is recommended for 3 days. Boil 3 large potatoes in water without salt. One potato for breakfast, two for lunch.The result is up to minus 5 kg.
Kefir with porridge
With such a diet, you need to choose a type of grain.
Duration - 10 days:
- breakfast - oatmeal on water (without sugar), a glass of kefir;
- lunch - 0. 15 kg of boiled chicken, vegetable salad, a glass of kefir;
- Dinner - 0. 15 kg of low-fat cottage cheese, 1 fruit, a glass of kefir
The duration of the use of such a diet is 7 days. Every day - one and a half liters of kefir and congee in an unlimited amount. You need to cook such a porridge without salt and sugar. If you wish, you can add an apple to the daily price.A week can steal 5 kg from you. . .
On dairy products
For 3-7 days it is allowed to consume kefir and 0. 5 kg of cottage cheese. As a last resort, you can eat an unsweetened apple. Such a dietallows you to get rid of 3 kg in 3 days. There is a more difficult option where you can only consume kefir, milk, and yogurt every 2 hours for 3-5 days. The result can be up to 7 kg in weight loss.
Kefir with fruits
This option provides for the use of various fruits along with kefir. Only grapes are forbidden. There are restrictions on bananas - 1 piece per day is allowed and only during the day. The optimal duration of use is 3-5 days, you can lose 5 kg.
- Kefir Banana Dietallows the use of 1 liter of kefir and a bunch of bananas per day. You can make a banana kefir cocktail with cinnamon or cocoa. Prohibited in diabetes mellitus.
- Kefir lemon optiononly suitable for those who have everything in perfect order with the gastrointestinal tract. You can consume 2 lemons with kefir daily - eat it or squeeze the juice into the water. You can not keep such a diet for more than 3 days.
Another option for a varied diet is to use 4 boiled eggs plus 1 liter of kefir. Green tea is allowed. Not longer than 3 days.
Kefir and chicken
Such a diet is designed for 6 days, during which you can lose up to 5 kg. The first 3 days are allowed only kefir and water, the second 3 days - 0. 3 kg of boiled chicken. Green tea is not prohibited.
Rumor has it that many stars of show business have seen the effects of this diet on themselves. 7 days guarantee a weight loss of up to 4 kg.For the day, 0. 5 liters of kefir plus an additional diet are set.
- Day 1: 0. 5 kg of baked potatoes.
- Day 2: 0. 5 kg of cottage cheese.
- Day 3: 0. 5 kg of fruit (excluding bananas and grapes).
- Day 4: 0. 3-0. 5 kg cooked chicken.
- Day 5: 0. 5 kg of carrots, 0. 15 kg each of prunes, dried apricots, raisins.
- Day 6: 1. 5 liters of still mineral water.
- Day 7: 0. 5 kg of fruit.
Notice!The last meal is 6: 00 p. m.
7 day menu
The seven-day kefir diet belongs to the category of protein diets, which, if strictly observed, can achieve a fantastic result - up to minus 10 kg in weight. Therefore, this option is most often used for weight loss.
Every day you should drink a liter and a half of kefir and add a product.
- Day 1: 0. 6 kg of boiled potatoes.
- Day 2: 150g of cooked chicken.
- Day 3: 150 g boiled beef (veal).
- Day 4: 150 g cooked fish.
- Day 5: 150 g cooked broccoli, 1 cooked carrot and 2 baked apples.
- Day 6: up to 2 liters of kefir, still water.
- Day 7: unlimited mineral water without gas, 0. 2 liters of kefir can be used.
A hard version of express weight loss is a 3 day mono diet. Kefir is allowed - 1. 5 liters for six cans - and water.The result is minus 3 kg.It is forbidden for people with diseases of the stomach, intestines, kidneys, heart, and also not recommended for adolescents.
How long can you go on a diet
After settling on a kefir diet, prepare for it and avoid eating heavy, fatty foods for several days. This will make it easier for the body to cope with the following restrictions. The number of kilograms lost depends on the diet option chosen and the duration of use.. . . For example, you can easily lose 1 to 3 kg in 3 days of a mono diet and up to 7 kg in a week.
Mono diets, unlike the Ducan diet, are not recommended by doctors for longer than 3 days - they can harm the body. However, the combined diet options, where other foods are present, can be used for 2 and 3 weeks. However, it is still recommended to see a doctor.
How to get out of this diet properly
It is imperative to quit any type of diet smoothly, since the body is already used to receiving food in small portions for any period, even 3 days. And if you literally load it with a large amount of food the next day, you will provoke failure or even illness.
thereforeIn the first 2-3 weeks after the end of the diet, you should not eat fatty, sweet foods, pastries. . . And gradually increase the amount of food adding 2 positions per day, no more. Also, do not drink alcohol or carbonated beverages.
advantages and disadvantages
The kefir diet, like any other, has undeniable advantages and advantages over other and inevitable disadvantages.
- does not require large investments and, like the Maggi diet, does not require time to prepare complex dishes;
- there is an opportunity to choose the most suitable option;
- normalizes metabolic processes of the body;
- promotes the excretion of toxins and toxins;
- cleanses the large and small intestines;
- improves intestinal flora, improves digestion in general;
- removes excess fluid and salt from the body;
- works quickly, the result is already visible on the third day;
- has a positive effect on the activity of the cardiovascular system;
- frequent meals make the process easier;
- Unplanned snacks are allowed in the event of an acute feeling of hunger.
The disadvantages include the following factors:
- if you leave the diet incorrectly, the weight can quickly return;
- can provoke a disorder in the gastrointestinal tract;
- the combination of kefir with fruits can increase the acidity in the stomach.
Definitely for using the kefir dietThere are a number of contraindications, violation of which inevitably leads to serious consequences:
- Pregnancy and breast feeding period;
- Intolerance to dairy products;
- the presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys;
- Teenage years.
After analyzing the information received, you can decide whether it is advisable to use the kefir diet for yourself by choosing the appropriate option.