This diet works faster than others and is absolutely safe for the body. Products that can always be eaten - all natural.
The diet is good because you can eat permitted foods in unlimited quantities. This makes it possible to get rid of the feeling of hunger, which is very important for many people. Thanks to the wide range of products recommended for consumption, creating a varied and tasty menu is very easy.
The only drawback is the high cost of the products offered, although you can choose a detailed menu for different demographics. There may also be a lack of certain vitamins, but this can be easily corrected by taking various vitamin complexes. The result can be seen literally in the first few days. Excess weight disappears quickly as fat is burned and muscle mass is preserved. Skin, nails and hair are in good condition.
The process of losing weight on this diet includes four phases:
The time allotted for the first three stages directly depends on how many kilograms of excess weight you need to lose.
Important! In the "Attack" phase, you can only eat protein foods, and no others. Further, the range will increase. In the second stage, vegetables are added, in the third - fruits.
But there are rules that should be followed in all four phases.
- Daily you need to drink about a liter and a half of non-carbonated drinking water and eat up to three tablespoons of oat bran.
- It is recommended to completely eliminate oil, fat and mayonnaise from your usual diet.
- Products must be boiled, baked, grilled or prepared in a pan with a special non-stick coating without adding fat.
- Daily walks in the fresh air are also recommended.
This is the first step in the Dukan Diet. The duration varies between three and ten days. The number of days depends on the weight you want to lose. For example, to lose about 30 kg for the attack phase, the duration should be about ten days. During the attack, the body receives a huge dose of protein, due to which the metabolism speeds up and fat disappears very quickly.
You can eat: lean beef, skinless chicken, fish, liver, hard-boiled eggs, rabbit, clams, shrimp, squid, crab, and nonfat dairy.
Not allowed to use:
- herbal products;
- pork and lamb;
- sauces, ketchup and mustard.
At this stage it is very important not to forget about the liquid and to drink it in the right amount.
It is recommended to eat when you want and not limit yourself in quantity. At the beginning of the stage, people often experience mild discomfort. In this case, you need to avoid heavy physical exertion.
At this stage, protein products alternate with protein-vegetable products. The number of alternate days as well as during the attack phase depends on the weight loss. In this case, the sequence should not exceed five days of protein and the same amount of protein and vegetables. And with so many changing days, you have to be extremely careful.
Important! drDukan considers 1-1 to be the optimal order.
- You can't eat potatoes, avocados, corn and all legumes.
- It is also forbidden to consume cereals and all types of cereals.
Vegetables are recommended to be boiled, baked or simply eaten raw. The only important thing to remember is that, unlike foods containing protein, vegetables can be consumed in limited quantities. Dressing salads should be seasoned with low-fat yogurt or kefir, sometimes with balsamic vinegar.
It is absolutely normal that the weight goes a little slower than in the first phase, but it does absolutely no harm to the body. Such weight loss is safe and stable.
Almost everything is clear from the name of the stage. There is a consolidation of all those results that have already been achieved during the dieting period. Duration is easy to calculate for anyone on a diet. Ten days of fixation are required for every kilogram gone in the first two stages.
It is allowed to add to the diet one fruit per day and a small piece of low-fat cheese. The importance of this phase can hardly be overstated as it is often during the consolidation phase that people regain all the pounds they lost in the previous phases. It happens that after relaxing, losing weight returns to its former eating habits.
The period is difficult in that the feeling of constant hunger is greatly increased, fatigue increases, and there is greater sensitivity to cold. But all these symptoms go away once a person keeps going for the allotted time.
Important! Pleasant in the third stage is the presence of two days a week when you are allowed to eat almost anything you want.
There are a number of rules that you simply have to follow.
- It is necessary to correctly calculate the duration of the entire consolidation period. Protein and vegetable products can be eaten as much as you want and in unlimited amounts.
- It is worth leaving one day a week when you need to eat only protein foods. It is very important to eat previously forbidden foods in small portions and get used to this amount and beyond.
- Potatoes and pasta are great for this stage, which pair well with tomatoes and onions.
The body has already gotten used to the new weight, the period of adaptation is over and it no longer tries to return the lost kilograms. This phase is all about getting used to the simple dietary rules that should now be followed constantly. After all the long dieting, this is not difficult to accomplish.
It is worth choosing protein products in a day. Just pick any day of the week and make it a rule that there is only protein that day. Reduce consumption of fish and fruit, potatoes are recommended no more than twice a week. Of course, don't forget about sports. It will never be superfluous.
What can you eat
The doctor identified a hundred foods that are safe to eat while on a protein diet. It included 72 protein products and 28 carbohydrate-rich vegetables. Oat bran is neither one nor the other. But their use is important, according to the doctor.
From poultry meat, you can eat turkey, guinea fowl, chicken, game, quail and pigeon. The range of permitted fish is also very diverse. Dried and smoked fish can be absolutely any.
Allowed Seafood: Squid, crab, lobster, crab sticks, mussels, shrimp, crab, lobster, sea urchin and squid.
- leek, onion.
- forest mushrooms.
- Almost all types of cabbage.
- Green beans, spinach.
- Celery, sorrel, dill.
- eggplant and carrots.
- Tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini.
- radish, radish.
- beets, pumpkin.
- peppers, zucchini.
Protein diet according to the Dukan menu for a week. Attack level
- Day 1.
- Breakfast. An omelette made from a few eggs and four tablespoons of skim milk. A portion of green tea or coffee. A few slices of perfectly lean ham.
- Dinner. Vietnamese beef. Homemade low-fat yogurt.
- Afternoon tea. Quark. A cup of green tea.
- Dinner. Chicken cooked with garlic. Boiled shrimp.
- day 2
- Breakfast. Oatmeal with milk without fat. Cup of coffee or green tea.
- Dinner. Bran flour flatbread. Chicken broth.
- Afternoon tea. A glass of kefir with zero percent fat content.
- Dinner. Hard boiled eggs. Some mayonnaise made according to Dukan's recipe.
- day 3
- Breakfast. Tea or coffee. A few pieces of turkey bacon. Low-fat cream cheese.
- Dinner. Baked sea bass with herbs and lemon.
- Afternoon tea. Pink Cheesecake.
- Dinner. Prawns with herbs. mimosa salad".
- day 4
- Breakfast. Warm green tea and syrniki with low-fat cottage cheese.
- Dinner. chicken, baked. Fat-free yogurt.
- Afternoon tea. Sweetened cottage cheese and herbal tea.
- Dinner. Chicken breast fried in pieces. Omelette.
- day 5
- Breakfast. coffee or green tea. oat bran. Fat-free yogurt.
- Dinner. Cod in mustard sauce.
- Afternoon tea. A small amount of crab sticks.
- Dinner. Tea. Cottage Cheese Casserole.
- day 6
- Breakfast. Tea or coffee. Scrambled eggs. Fresh cheese without fat content.
- Dinner. Steamed Fish. Green.
- Afternoon tea. oat bran cake. Green tea.
- Dinner. salmon soup.
- day 7
- Breakfast. Tea or coffee. Omelet with curry and mint.
- Dinner. ham strips. Grilled turkey fillet.
- Afternoon tea. Oat bran biscuits. Lemonade made from ginger and goji berries.
- Dinner. Roasted skinless chicken pieces.
Important! Don't forget to drink. You can drink water, herbal or green tea or coffee without sugar.
It is allowed to add a little sweetener. It is recommended to drink green coffee, which promotes weight loss. Drink some sugar-free diet soda, but don't overdo it.
Despite the safety, there are a number of contraindications that should not be ignored.
- You can not follow a diet if there are problems with the kidneys or liver, metabolism, or diseases of the digestive system.
- Contraindicated under 18 years, patients with gout.
- Prohibited for pregnant and lactating women.
Before starting any diet, you should undergo a full examination of the body. After that, consult your doctor and get individual recommendations for a protein diet. And only after that you boldly go through all four stages of the famous Dukan diet.